Skip to product information
  • Hardwick - Peony & Blush Suede Scented Luxury Soy Candle (250ml) - Oswald's Tree Candle Co.
  • Hardwick - Peony & Blush Suede Scented Luxury Soy Candle (250ml) - Oswald's Tree Candle Co.
1 of 2

Oswald's Tree Candle Co.

Hardwick - Peony & Blush Suede Scented Luxury Soy Candle (250ml)

Regular price £10.00 GBP
Regular price Sale price £10.00 GBP
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

A luxurious fragrance with top notes of juicy red apple and citrus nuances leading to a floral heart of peony blossom, jasmine, rose and gillyflower leading to a base of soft suede, patchouli, amber, vanilla, and musk.

This amazingly scented candle burns for approximately 35 hours and has a strong scent throw that will fully fragrance an average-sized room.

Inspiration

Hardwick Hall is a grand early Georgian house with Grade II* status, built on a fresh site in 1720 by John Kynaston, who moved there from Hordley Hall.

It was the birthplace of the Shropshire Highwayman, Wild Humphrey Kynaston, second son of Sir Roger Kynaston. Direct Kynaston family descendants still live at Hardwick Hall today. The south facade overlooks parkland while, to the north, a fine view over Ellesmere lake. 

Allergens

4BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE-TERT-BUTYLCYCLOHEXYL ACETATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, ETHYLLINALOOL, EUGENOL, LIMONENE, METHYLUNDECANAL,TETRAHYDROLINALOOL, TETRAMETHYLACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES.

Safety

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Always leave about 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that may catch fire. Only burn this candle on a level, heat-resistant surface. 

Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax, and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. Glass may become hot during use. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.